This is training equipment. As with any item of medical or training equipment use it in line with the programme specified by your medical or fitness training advisor. Other Guidelines:
1) If a player/athlete/person has a cut or an infection of any kind then they must seek medical advice first before using the ice bath.
2) Do not leave the ice bath unattended when filled with water/ice.
3) We recommend players/athletes/people shower if possible before using the ice bath.
4) Be careful when entering or exiting the ice bath as the area could be slippery.
5) Before ice bath assembly please check area where it is to be assembled for any sharp objects that might cause a possible tear of the liner. Warranty covers for poor workmanship but the ice bath liner is not covered for any tears to the liner which are caused by mis-use. 6) Please do not wear any shoes/trainers/boots in the ice bath as this may cause the liner to tear.
Cleaning of Ice Bath: To clean the lining please use warm soapy water with a mild detergent. Please do NOT use chlorine as this de-laminates the liner.
ICE BATH ASSEMBLY - EASIEST WAY TO ASSEMBLE...